Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why am I blogging?

I am blogging because I am excited to share my thoughts with the world. It seems to me that many people are ready to share their thoughts and the bloggosphere has come along to create the path. Amazing how things fall into place like that. So now I have my little corner of the net. I hope you enjoy and benefit from visiting my blog. Please post comments, no matter how trivial or preposterous.

So I will begin a blog.

Dreams for this blog:

  1. following my bliss: sharing about my interests (especially spirituality)
  2. having a positive influence on my readers
  3. kick starting numerous projects I have in mind (just wait and see)
  4. the unexpected

2 comments:

  1. The goals of your blog look great. Most important is Good Health to Enjoy the Good Life.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete

 

free counters